What is an Introductory Flight Lesson?
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be at the controls of an airplane?
Sign up for an introductory flight lesson at 7:47 Aviation, Inc. and discover what it is like to pilot
a general aviation aircraft while flying with a Certified Flight Instructor.
An introductory flight consists of
• We will log the flight time in a logbook that you will receive after the flight
• Talk about what comes next when you decide to continue flight training
• We will answer any and all of your questions
What you need to do before the flight:
• All you have to do is show up on the day of the flight
• Most importantly be ready to have an amazing experience
For only $89 an introductory flight lesson can be a great gift:
Copyright 2008-2015 7:47 Aviation, Inc., unless otherwise indicated.
|Dad's first flight lesson!
|We offer Flight
- Bringing the
(Subject to Credit Checks)
|BOOST YOUR CHILD'S SELF ESTEEM WITH AN INTRODUCTORY FLIGHT FROM 7:47 AVIATION!
Learning to fly is one of the greatest experiences that you can have. At 7:47 Aviation, we can help boost a
youth's confidence and self-esteem through aviation and flight training.
We offer instructional flights for kids as young as 9.
Unlike a car, an airplane has a completely identical set of controls for both front seats. This makes it very safe
to take these youth up in the air and allow them the experience of controlling the aircraft.
|At 7:47 Aviation, Inc., we strive to make your experience
as enjoyable as possible.
Office phone: 607.662.4505